Welcome
Welcome to DaughterNature.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Dr. Sebi's Electric Cell Food - Diet - What to eat

Feel Free to share your h.ealth tips with community members. We do not allow p.rescription dru.g recommendations...

Moderator: tatiana

Dr. Sebi's Electric Cell Food - Diet - What to eat

Postby daughternature » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:48 pm

Note: Links underlined with double lines, attached to certain words in article are from the "freeforum" organization and not from daughternature.com. We do not share in their advertizing.

Of course, diet is key and here are some suggestions to assist you in your cleanse and your efforts to change your diet.

First and foremost, avoid using a microwave. It kills important enzymes. When not on a cleanse, I take digestive enzymes, probiotics. I give my family Dr. Sebi's Maya and Seamoss daily for maintenance. You can purchase Probiotics we recommend at Daughternature.com

Stay away from dairy, eggs, soy and if you are going to eat meat, buy certified organic if possible. Read our thread So, What is Organic, anyway?
Drink a lot of water. Dr. Sebi suggests one gallon a day. I drink as much as I can. It helps if you carry a water bottle. It helps you remember to drink. I personally do not drink Dasani, I have a habit of reading labels for *everything*. A great habit! Dasani is made by Coca-Cola, and it has questionable additives. Pepsi owns Aqua Fina. Anyway, before I get off track, just get in the habit of reading labels.

What I suggest you eat, always certified organic if all possible:
Eliminate white rice or brown rice and cook with Quinoa. You cook it as you would rice and it contains high protein and calcium.
Garbanzo Beans, also known as chick peas are used to make Hummus and is delicious. Grilled Portabella mushrooms help me fill in the void, when you feel like eating meat.
Amaranth is great for baking and is high in Calcium. You can cook it as you would Oatmeal, but it takes too long in my opinion. Stay away from Oats. It is very starchy and can be allergenic.

My family eats avocado on a regular basis. Guacamole is delicious and nutritious! Read Thread "Tips from a new mom - Baby's Diet".

I love Bell Peppers, which I grill with Chayote, Portabella mushrooms, Okra, Yellow onions, (avoid red ones), Mexican squash (Calabasita), and Zucchini.

Cut up finely the following and make a raw salad. It is delicious with Quinoa:

Cucumber
Kale,
Mustard Greens
Cherry tomato (no other)
Jicama

Season it with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt (no other) and perhaps cayenne pepper.
If you like Cilantro (assists with heavy metal cleanse, chelation), that is delicious as well and basil leaves are very good and helps in production of milk in lactating mothers.

Other seasonings:
Bay Leaf
Dill
Marjoram
Oregano
Tarragon
Thyme
Cumin
Coriander
Sage
Cayenne

As far as fruits, make sure they are seeded and NEVER seedless:

Chiquita Bananas - smallest size
Berries but no cranberries
Cantaloupe
Cherries
Dates
Figs
Concord Grapes or seeded grapes in general
Limes
Papayas
Peaches
Plums
Prunes
Monukka Raisins or seeded organic raisins
Soft Jelly Coconut

To sweeten your teas use:

100% Grade B Maple syrup
Date sugar
100% Agave Nectar
- What I use. It has low glycemic index and great for individuals cleansing to eliminate Diabetes. (A Raw diet and Zeal For Life Wellness Formula is a start http://www.HealthRoads.net)

Herbal Teas:
Allspice
Chamomile
Cloves
Ginger
Lemon Grass
Raspberry

Nuts:
Raw Almonds and Almond butter

I love home made almond milk. It is great for smoothies.

Almond Milk: Daughter Nature's Recipe

Take one cup of blanched Almonds
Place in blender and slowly add 1 cup of water
Add Maple Syrup or Agave to taste
I add a little Vanilla and a little Cinnamon
Blend well and add two more cups of water slowly
Chill and enjoy!

I would not deviate from this diet and you will see tremendous change in your vitality and clarity of mind.
Although we do not subcribe to some of Dr. Sebi's spiritual and philosophical views, we do not deny his knowledge of herbs.

Thank you for sharing this with family and friends and for visiting our Family Forum!

Thanks for letting us know if you have any questions!
http://www.daughternature.com
http://HealthRoads.net - Zeal for Life Nutritional Drink. Do you know someone you can help today?
daughternature
Site Admin

Return to Alternative Medicine / Health Choices