Welcome
Welcome to DaughterNature.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Spiritual Food - What You Nourish Will Get Strong!

This is NOT a religious section, we will not allow debates on religious beliefs and traditions. This is intended to edify and encourage one another in our Christian walk.

1 Corinthians 2:5
That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. KJV
Colossians 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through p.hilosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after C.hrist.

Moderator: tatiana

"Here am I Lord, send me"?

Postby daughternature » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:12 am

Is this your mantra as a Christian, "Here am I Lord, send me"? Well we say that with our mouths but our hearts are far from that statement. In Matthew 28 God commands all of us to go out into the world and make disciples of all men, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. But we spend so much of our lives running from the responsibility of serving God, listening to watered down messages and compromising lifestyles as are supposed to representing the King of kings.

We are supposed to be new creations in Christ, born again, washed in the Blood of Jesus, regenerated into a new inheritance but it appears that the old blood line is still working in the forefront. Why did God re-create you, why did He go

through all that pain on the Cross so we can be the same or so we trample on His work on Calvary; I think not.

In 2 Corinthians 5 He reminds us through Paul that we are new creatures. But it appears that many of us don't really believe the Word of God and we have lost the fear of the Lord so we just say we are not called to anything. Another one is we don't know who we are in God or God has other people to do those things like missionaries, evangelists and preachers.

Now I don't believe we all have to have titles but we all have the same responsibilities to spread the Gospel, to tell the good news, to share our faith with others and to live a life that represents Jesus in the earth. You don't have to be a missionary, an evangelist or a preacher or teacher to do that; so be a Believer today and walk in the calling on your life because we all have one. What is your reasonable service unto the Lord today? Who can you bless with a testimony or to whom can share the good news today, is there anyone you can help?

Today be that New Creature and walk around looking for opportunities to give a Word for the Lord, after all He gave up everything for you, the least you and I can do is be willing to tell someone what He did for you and for them. How can they know Him unless you introduce them to Him?

Prayer Focus: You are called but are you answering, you are new but are you acting like the old.

Written by Pastor Ed Williams
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Corinthians%205:11-21&version=KJV
2 Corinthians
http://www.daughternature.com
http://HealthRoads.net - Zeal for Life Nutritional Drink. Do you know someone you can help today?
daughternature
Site Admin

Zeal Nutritional Supplement - Christian Company!

Postby daughternature » Sat May 21, 2011 11:48 pm

We are very proud to sponsor a fabulous ALL NATURAL nutritional supplement called Zeal For Life and it is distributed by http://www.healthroads.net/. Both manufaturers and founders of the company which developed this product and the company distributing it, HealthRoads.net are Christian companies who believe in this product from God's green earth! The testimonials are clearly God's handiwork...

Ingredients:
Proprietary ENRICH Blend: (Soluble stabilized rice bran & rice germs, fructooligosaccharide, moringa oleifera powder, *guarana seed powder, gotu kola, alfalfa (leaf) powder, chlorella, brocolli (sprout) extract, cranberry powder)

Proprietary RESTORE Blend: Milk thistle extract, bacopa extract, ashwagandha, green tea extract, wild blueberry powder, turmeric extract, red ginseng, grape seed extract, L-arginne, glycine, lysine, tyrosine, ornithine, yerba mate, kudzu, fennel)

Proprietary PROTECT Blend: (Aloe vera powder, aloe polysaccaride concentrate, gogi berry extract, acai berry powder, noni juice powder, ionic minerals, & fulvic minerals)
Crystaline fructose
Stevia
Natural flavors
Natural colors
Citric acid
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
d-alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Retinal palmitate (Vitamin A)
niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
pyridoxal 5 phosphate (Vitamin B6)
Thiamin
Riboflavin
cholecalcipherol (Vitamin D3)
Folic Acid
Biotin
Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
Contains: Tocotrienols, Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids, Inositol (IP6), Gamma Oryzanol, Phyto Sterols, Beta Sitosteral

* Zeal contains Guarana, similar to the caffeine in a cup of coffee. Guarana is the main ingredient in a popular South American soft drink enjoyed by generations, however we suggest you consulting with your health practitioner before taking this product.

Zeal is just that natural nutritional supplement providing you and your family with an "All-in-one" synergistic blend of whole food concentrates with no artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives!

Maintaining a healthy diet and a wholesome lifestyle can be challenging, however Zeal has been formulated and packaged in two ways: The 14 gram single serving sample bottle, shown above, is perfect for promoting the product if you are a distributor, and the 30 serving canister containing 420 grams of delicious nutritional powder, which will last for 30 days. As a nutritional drink, all it takes is water, juice or anything you'd prefer! Our favorite?... blended with fruits and almond milk. (Check out the recipe for homemade Almond milk from the "Important Links" above)

"Zeal for life" is marketed by HealthRoads through partnership with Zurvita, a growing company whose leaders' core values are shared by us here at HealthRoads.net
http://HealthRoads.net - Zeal for Life Nutritional Drink. Do you know someone you can help today?
daughternature
Site Admin

His ways are different from ours ways

Postby daughternature » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:47 pm

God moves in mysterious ways, His ways are different from ours ways and His wisdom is so much higher than ours. Just when we think we have figured Him out, He does something completely different than we expect. One day He has Moses strike the rock for water and then He says speak to the rock. We are creatures of habit so we tend to get into ruts with God, and He moves differently than we expect.

We are still trying to figure out why God allowed the Job story, and why in the world would a man wind up in the belly of a whale for three days? Well, we know for God's glory and for His will to be done, but we sure couldn't come up with such creative ways to get things done. The story that really gets me is the story with the two spies. Why would the Lord lead these men to stay with a prostitute to hide out as they spied the land? He knew how the Jews felt about prostitutes, He knew how their traditions dealt with such women, but yet they were led to stay with her.

Apparently God doesn't see people as we do. He sees purpose over failures and faults. He looks on the heart and He knows their past, present, and future. God always has a plan, as He did with the prostitute Mary who used the Alabaster box to bless Jesus before the Crucifixion. The Jews thought Jesus strange for eating with tax collectors and sinners. When Mary touched Him they were sure Jesus was off; doesn't He know she is a *****?

God wanted to save that prostitute in Jericho and her family, Jesus knew that Mary the prostitute would be so thankful for salvation that she would be at the tomb when He rose, and the Father in Heaven knew the prostitute in Jericho would not lie, but keep her word. In the natural, who wants to trust a prostitute with the truth? Which one of us wants them touching us in public? It wouldn't look good, but God had a plan. So don't judge what you see. Trust what you know about your Father in Heaven and your Savior Jesus, they know best for our mess.

Prayer Focus: God's Ways and plans are so much higher than ours, so trust Him and not your flesh.

Pastor Ed Williams

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Joshua%202:1-13&version=KJV
daughternature
Site Admin

"When Doing Right Ends Wrong”

Postby daughternature » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:12 am

"When Doing Right Ends Wrong”

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything” (James 1:2-5).

Sports can teach us lot of valuable life lessons if we’ll let it. I played sports growing up and was in Martial Arts/Kung Fu for several years. Sometimes we buy into the idea that if we will do all the right things and execute the perfect punch, kick, swing, or the perfect technique, or the perfect whatever, we are guaranteed success.
The problem is that sometimes it really is true. The outcome matches the execution and the goal. However, in sports, as well as in life, success is not guaranteed. A Chinese psychologist says, “If you bring a smothering perfectionism to the fight you will probably leave with a higher disappointment and a lousy disposition, because your fight will never meet your expectations.”*

As in golf, You can make the perfect golf swing and end up in a divot or sand bunker, or make a great baseball pitch and the batter will hit a homerun. The analogies are limitless.

So what do we do when the outcome is bad? We must accept that in sports, as in life, outcomes don’t end the way we always hope.

Jesus came to be Savior of the world. He was a perfect human being without sin. He did all the right things. The result was death on the cross because a short term positive outcome was not God’s plan for the situation. He had a bigger picture in mind.

You and I need to keep the big picture in mind when short term outcomes don’t turn out well. The Bible calls this perseverance. ”Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive a crown of life He promised to those who love him.

Ask God for the grace to accept bad outcomes even when you do all the right things.

“Empowering Minds With The Word”
Dr. A.E. Robertson, D.D.
daughternature
Site Admin

He that finds a wife finds a good thing...

Postby daughternature » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:30 am

He that finds a wife finds a good thing. Yes, that is a verse in the Bible, it is not just a statement from a quote book or some catchy little phrase. Another Bible verse is, "that it is not good that man should be alone." Now neither of these is intended to force anyone into relationships that are not spirit led. Sadly, many have taken these two verses as inspiration to marrying the first person who comes into sight and then they find the verse that says, "Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers." After that they locate this verse, "God granted them divorce due to the hardness of their hearts."

Why are there so many divorces today, when in times past many marriages were arranged and people married the wife of their youth? Many married in their teens when we would say they don't know what the heck they are doing, but Father in Heaven knows best. We have told people to go to college, get a job, buy a house, start your life and then find a wife. Well, that model that the world has set has caused the family to be a train wreck these days.

Now it has gotten to a place where men don't look for a wife, nor do they desire the responsibility of family. Now many men have become frogs that jump from one lilly pad to another and the ladies have conformed and allowed their bodies to be one of the launch pads. Do we even remember what the roles of a wife and a husband are today? Do we desire the will of the Lord or the lust of this flesh?

Let us do the will of the Father and obey His commands so that we can enjoy the beauty of His creation, the family! Our selfish nature and our new found theories have caused a great chasm between our God and our family units. If our men would begin to desire the will of the Father over the will of our flesh and the women would simply be who the Lord created them to be and we both desire the roles God created; what a difference our families and this world would be. Perhaps you will make the difference today in Jesus name.

Prayer Focus: Are you looking my brother to obey God and my sister are you prepared to be the good thing that Father originally created you to be?

Proverbs 5:17-19
Amplified Bible (AMP)

17 [Confine yourself to your own wife] let your children be for you alone, and not the children of strangers with you.

18 Let your fountain [of human life] be blessed [with the rewards of fidelity], and rejoice in the wife of your youth.

19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant doe [tender, gentle, attractive]—let her bosom satisfy you at all times, and always be transported with delight in her love.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV

Pastor Ed Williams
daughternature
Site Admin

What road are you on today?

Postby daughternature » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:22 am

What road are you on today? Are you on the road that leads to eternal life or the one that leads to eternal damnation? There are only two roads in this life and it is imperative that we know which one we are on because many are deceived today, believing they are right with God when in fact they are children of Satan. Wait, wait before you cut me off, hear me out because that is what Jesus told the religious people of His time on the earth.

Jesus was very direct when He called them white washed scepters, wolves in sheep's clothing and hypocrites. He also called the religious sects of that time children of Satan rather than children of God. So I am not speaking for me, but for the Lord. If Jesus said that, then what must He be saying today with all the evil that takes place within the church today, not to speak of the world?

I realize that nothing that is taking place today really surprises God, because He foretold us of all these things. The issue that the Father has with us is that now He has given us the Power over sin and death, and we still choose death. The religious people of that time did not have the Holy Ghost to help them live right, but we have no such excuse. As He said yesterday, we choose to walk in bondage to sin when we have already been set free.

I can freely admit that when I sin, I am fully aware of what I have chosen to partake in, and though I repent, I know that it is a painful choice when I choose to sin rather than obey God. Whenever we sin, it doesn't just hurt us, but it hurts those connected to us and it hurts the Christ in us as well. More people have chosen hell over heaven. Please don't let that be your choice today. Stay on the narrow road to righteousness and eternal life in Jesus name.
Prayer Focus: In God's Kingdom more is less, and less is more, especially if you choose the narrow road where less have chosen to abide for the eternal life prize.

Scripture Reading: Matthew 7:12-14

Pastor Ed Williams
daughternature
Site Admin

Birds of a Feather Flock Together - Godly Behaviors

Postby daughternature » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:52 pm

Be careful who you associate with because they can cause life or death in your life. I am sure you have heard the phrase, "Birds of a feather flock together", used to describe behavior types. We tell our children what the Bible says, "Bad communications corrupts good manners." That means be careful who you talk to and associate with on a regular basis because your good intentions can be turned to evil. The people we choose to spend time with either lead us to life or death; they are either agents of light or darkness so we must carefully choose our partnerships in life.

We must be intelligent enough to realize who brings peace and joy in our lives instead of chaos and confusion. It is imperative that we strive to pleasing the Lord in the associations we gather in our lives. King Saul was a disturbed man because God was not pleased with him so each day he was tormented by a spirit that brought him anguish. He knew that he needed something or someone to help him get into the presence of the Lord to relieve the spirit that was daily tormenting him.

David the servant was a skilled musician that was anointed to usher in the presence of the Lord and he (Saul) summoned to have David as his daily armor bearer. David became a source of peace for Saul and bringing David in as his close associate was one of the last wise choices Saul made. Both parties were blessed, Saul received peace and David learned how to be a king. Unfortunately David might have also learned a few bad things from Saul but that goes with the territory.

In the end Saul tried to kill David because of what and Who he represented. Some relationships dissolve because one of the partners allows the devil to enter into their hearts and destroy the relationship. When you obtain a godly relationship that brings peace, don't allow the enemy of our souls to enter and destroy the peace and the joy of a God created fellowship. Look for peace, wisdom and joy in your fellowships today.

Prayer Focus: Father God help us to observe the relationships we enjoy today and give us discernment on what is good for us and harmful to us in Jesus name.

Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 16:14-23New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

Pastor Ed Williams
daughternature
Site Admin

Does God Care?

Postby daughternature » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:59 am

Does God Care?

The question for today must be answered right up front, "Yes" He does care more than we can ever know. Well, Pastor Ed, if God cares why does He allow these bad things to happen in my life? The answer is simple, God loves us all enough to give us freewill and we make choices with that freewill that sometimes causes trouble but He is there in the trouble too. Never forget Saints, God is in your storm, even if He caused the storm or whether your choice brought it.

Let's look back at one story in the book of Mark, where Jesus directed His disciples to go to the other side. They launched out as He directed and then a storm arose, while Jesus slept on the boat with the disciples. Two things to note, Jesus the real man was tired and He slept and Jesus being fully God rebuked that same storm. Jesus knew there would be a storm but He is letting us know that He can handle it, so even in your humanness, rest in Him.

We get really worked up in our storms and we can allow our flesh to get the best of us and bring about panic and anxiety. God reminds us that we forfeit peace because we don't bring it to Him in prayer. The disciples ran to Jesus in fear and dread; then they asked Him doesn't He care that they are going to drown?

Remember Saints if God is on the boat with you and in your storm, He can't let you go down because He would go down as well. God can't die, He can't lie and He is Omnipotent; so if He is with you then you already have the victory. The problem is if God is not with you, then you do have a huge problem and that needs to be resolved immediately by inviting Him into your heart today and repent of your past in Jesus name.

Prayer Focus: Father God in Heaven, we thank You for always being there for us even when we don't acknowledge it. We rejoice in our salvation this day for we know that You love us and You are there for us daily in Jesus name.

Scripture Reading: Mark 4:35-41New Living Translation (NLT)

Jesus Calms the Storm

35 As evening came, Jesus said to his disciples, “Let’s cross to the other side of the lake.” 36 So they took Jesus in the boat and started out, leaving the crowds behind (although other boats followed).37 But soon a fierce storm came up. High waves were breaking into the boat, and it began to fill with water.

38 Jesus was sleeping at the back of the boat with his head on a cushion. The disciples woke him up, shouting, “Teacher, don’t you care that we’re going to drown?”

39 When Jesus woke up, he rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Silence! Be still!” Suddenly the wind stopped, and there was a great calm. 40 Then he asked them, “Why are you afraid? Do you still have no faith?”

41 The disciples were absolutely terrified. “Who is this man?” they asked each other. “Even the wind and waves obey him!”
daughternature
Site Admin

Natural vs. Spiritual Birth

Postby daughternature » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:05 am

Natural vs. Spiritual Birth!

Jesus told us that we must be born again, when He said this to the people they were perplexed because they were thinking in a natural state of mind. They thought Jesus was saying that we had to come out of the womb again but He was referring to our spiritual birth. One of the major issues with being human is that we want to see things with our natural senses. One of the major changes with being born again is having spiritual eyes.

When you and I are born again, we have new eyes to see the hand of God moving in our lives. Apostle Paul reminded us that Jesus came to save the Jews but the Jews rejected Him and thus the people outside of the Jews were grafted into the Vine (Jesus). Those of us that are considered Gentiles are now the new Israel, we are now God's people.

In the book of Romans, chapter 9 it is clear that just being born as a Jew or having a father that was Jewish did not necessarily qualify you as one of God's people. Abraham had two sons but only one of them, Isaac was considered the son whom which God would consider His people.

Some today believe that they can get into Heaven because their parents are saved or because their grandparents are saved. We get into Heaven because we have individually gone to Christ to accept His salvation. You can't join the church of Jesus Christ, you must be born into it. You cannot steal the inheritance but you must allow a new life to be born through the Spirit of God.

Prayer Focus: Father God we pray today that many would accept the work on the Cross of Christ so that they too can be born again and receive the promise of eternal life in Jesus name.

Scripture Reading: Romans 9:1-9New Living Translation (NLT)

God’s Selection of Israel

9 With Christ as my witness, I speak with utter truthfulness. My conscience and the Holy Spirit confirm it. 2 My heart is filled with bitter sorrow and unending grief 3 for my people, my Jewish brothers and sisters.[a] I would be willing to be forever cursed—cut off from Christ!—if that would save them.4 They are the people of Israel, chosen to be God’s adopted children.[b] God revealed his glory to them. He made covenants with them and gave them his law. He gave them the privilege of worshiping him and receiving his wonderful promises. 5 Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are their ancestors, and Christ himself was an Israelite as far as his human nature is concerned. And he is God, the one who rules over everything and is worthy of eternal praise! Amen.[c]

6 Well then, has God failed to fulfill his promise to Israel? No, for not all who are born into the nation of Israel are truly members of God’s people! 7 Being descendants of Abraham doesn’t make them truly Abraham’s children. For the Scriptures say, “Isaac is the son through whom your descendants will be counted,”[d] though Abraham had other children, too. 8 This means that Abraham’s physical descendants are not necessarily children of God. Only the children of the promise are considered to be Abraham’s children. 9 For God had promised, “I will return about this time next year, and Sarah will have a son."
daughternature
Site Admin

This Could Be My Last Prayer

Postby daughternature » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:24 am

This Could Be My Last Prayer!
The other day I was reading the story of Jonah, the prophet who was running from the will of God. It's one of those stories that never gets old, just like all of the testimonials in the bible. The bible is called the living word for a reason, the stories seem to conform to whatever time period we are living through. God has not changed and people have not either.
People still rebel against God, people are still disobedient to the voice of the Lord and the men of God still do what Jonah did by running from God's voice. As I read the second chapter of his short book I noted how he prayed when he thought he was about to die. Jonah knew exactly why he was in his predicament, he did not pray as though he was ignorant of why he was there. He was totally honest with God and most of all he was humble.
I was talking to a young lady the other day who had trouble with her parents, the one piece of advise I had for her was to find humility. I believe that advise will help us all no matter what our age happens to be. As you go before the Lord today be honest, be humble and sincere as though it were your last prayer.
Tomorrow is not promised to any of us and Jonah figured he had no more tomorrows so he poured himself out to the Lord. This prayer caused God to have Jonah ejected from the whale's belly and unto dry land. You and I may find ourselves in a dark place or you may still be on the boat, but pray as though it may be your last. Pray for others and yourself with a sincere and humble heart and watch how God moves on your behalf.
Prayer Focus: Father God, we come to You with a humble and sincere heart today, we ask that You would hear our prayer and bless us with Your power to love, to forgive, to be a peace and to walk in Your joy in Jesus name.
Scripture Reading: Jonah 2New Living Translation (NLT)
Jonah’s Prayer
2 [a]Then Jonah prayed to the Lord his God from inside the fish. 2 He said,
“I cried out to the Lord in my great trouble,
and he answered me.
I called to you from the land of the dead,[b]
and Lord, you heard me!
3 You threw me into the ocean depths,
and I sank down to the heart of the sea.
The mighty waters engulfed me;
I was buried beneath your wild and stormy waves.
4 Then I said, ‘O Lord, you have driven me from your presence.
Yet I will look once more toward your holy Temple.’
5 “I sank beneath the waves,
and the waters closed over me.
Seaweed wrapped itself around my head.
6 I sank down to the very roots of the mountains.
I was imprisoned in the earth,
whose gates lock shut forever.
But you, O Lord my God,
snatched me from the jaws of death!
7 As my life was slipping away,
I remembered the Lord.
And my earnest prayer went out to you
in your holy Temple.
8 Those who worship false gods
turn their backs on all God’s mercies.
9 But I will offer sacrifices to you with songs of praise,
and I will fulfill all my vows.
For my salvation comes from the Lord alone.”
10 Then the Lord ordered the fish to spit Jonah out onto the beach.
Prayer Request: Believe God with me for the following requests and testimonies:
Brother Darryl (Emotional and spiritual healing in Jesus name)
Mia Sanchez's Father (Healing from Cancer in Jesus name, Amen!)
Willie Trayvonn (Recovering well from gun shot wound in Jesus name)
USC DPS (Spirit of Truth during Possible Transition in Jesus name)
Mr. Washington (Healing from bone Cancer in Jesus name/Salvation of his soul)
Jennifer Teague (Cancer returned/Total healing from Cancer in Jesus name)
Rick Harris (He is home and doing better in Jesus name)
Mita Hernandez (Loss of baby and family member with heart attack/Peace and healing in Jesus)
Persecuted Christians in Middle East (Protection and Favor in Jesus name)
Family with child Recently diagnosed with Lupus/Healing in Jesus name, it is done!)
Sandy Patrick (Healing from Cancer in Jesus name)
Rodriguez Family (5 year old died in accidental hanging/Healing damaged emotions in Jesus name)
Mr. Guzman (Healing in his body in Jesus name)
Portia Carr (Healing from Leukemia in Jesus name)
Mary Ann Ming Mosely (Healing from Cancer in Jesus name)
Janifer Webster (Peace and Provision in Jesus name)
Sister Tyan (Healing from Cancer at 14 yrs old, I Believe Jesus for healing)
Sam Shaffer Jr. (Healing from Cancer @ 29, Thank You Je sus for his healing in Your name)
Brandon Herron (Healing from depression in Jesus name)
Justina Williams & Max (The Lord is blessing their souls in Jesus name)
Hallesha Williams (Self control and loving God in Jesus name)
Legia Brown and Asia Brannigan (Commitment to righteousness and deliverance in Jesus name
Nikki Wesley (Salvation/Deliverance from fear and anger in Jesus name)
Sherilynn Ridgeway (Salvation/Healing from Tumor in Jesus name)
Lauren Rhodes (Healing from Lupus only 16 yrs old in Jesus name)
Radio PROGRAM EXPENSES (MAJOR Need Financial Breakthrough to catch up on radio)
FATHER God Uncover all PEDOPHILES, Sexual Abusers & Molesters/Protect the Children) B4UAct
Nation of Israel & Syria & Egypt (Peace/PROTECTION/Provision for Israel)
Joshua & Nehemiah WILLIAMS (Serve the Lord with joy in Jesus name)
Pastor Ed (FAVOR of God and His Wisdom and Healing in Jesus name)
2015 God says, "We Have Not Because We Ask Not"
Pastor Edward Williams
daughternature
Site Admin

Never Alone!

Postby daughternature » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:26 pm

Never Alone!

God said, "It is not good that man should be alone." Now this very direct statement from our Father and Creator does not mean that everyone will be married or that we should just be with someone just for the sake of not being alone. Many have taken this position, which is probably why there is so much fornication and adultery in our church body today. Our culture and our society have taken many verses from the bible out of context.

Another one that we use, "It's better to marry than to burn." Wow, let me tell you, if you marry the wrong person because you are hot in your pants, trust me you still will burn and endure much suffering. It is difficult to understand God's Word or His voice without His help. Jesus knew this, so He promised to never leave us alone again.

Man was not hearing from God for 400 years and when He spoke again, Jesus appeared to save the world. Jesus completed His task and then left us a Helper in the Holy Spirit. In Genesis man was kicked out of the Garden of Eden and was separated from God, but Jesus reunited us and left a deposit within each person that received Jesus as Lord and Savior; the Holy Spirit.

You and I are never alone, we have the Holy Spirit residing within us. We can pray through the Holy Spirit, we can ask for wisdom and receive it, we can pray for peace and obtain it as we acknowledge the presence of the Lord within us. If you feel isolated, lonely and cutoff, rebuke those thoughts and acknowledge that the Holy Spirit is with you right now. Ask the Holy Spirit to meet your need, to calm your fears and to erase your doubts and He will manifest within your life right now.

Prayer Focus: Father God, thank You for sending Jesus to save us and we also thank You for leaving the Holy Spirit here to guide us daily through this life with Your wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

Scripture Reading: John 14:16-18New Living Translation (NLT)

16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate,[a] who will never leave you. 17 He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth. The world cannot receive him, because it isn’t looking for him and doesn’t recognize him. But you know him, because he lives with you now and later will be in you.[b] 18 No, I will not abandon you as orphans—I will come to you.
daughternature
Site Admin

Love is a Choice!

Postby daughternature » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:11 pm

Love is a Choice!

The older I get the more I learn that love is a choice and not a feeling. I have finally figured out why the enemy has tried for many years to get us to believe that love is about a feeling. Satan knows that our feelings change from day to day, for some minute to minute but those really need some help. I now understand why our marriages and families have been decimated by this fluctuating love, rather than true love.

The other day as I pondered this plight of our society the Lord gave me a statement that really resonated with my spirit. This is what He said, "Love is a choice that precedes feelings, so when the feelings stop or fail the choice continues on beyond the feelings." When we choose or commit to loving someone, our heart is actually given to that person. This is why when we are betrayed it hurts us so badly because we have lost a part of us during our investment in that person.

In 1 Corinthians 13 it says that love never fails and it thinks no evil, that kind of destroys the notion of I don't love you anymore. You never loved in the first place if you stopped loving someone. Many confuse like and infatuation with love. Then we think lust is love, yes they both start with L and they are both 4 letter words but that is about it as far as meaning is concerned.

If you are married, dating or striving for one or the other, make sure you know what love is before you make a decision on where you are going. Don't destroy what God has given you for feelings that can deceive you. May I also say that you should always be faithful to your choices and finish the race before you, rather than following your feelings and emotions to start another race; God chose to love us despite our shortcomings and failures, that is what real love does, it overlooks a multitude of sins.

Prayer Focus: Father God thank You for Your loving example of love when You forgave us for all our sins and loved us with an everlasting love, I pray we can choose to love like You today in our relationships in Jesus name.

Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 13:4-13New Living Translation (NLT)

4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. 6 It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

8 Prophecy and speaking in unknown languages[a] and special knowledge will become useless. But love will last forever! 9 Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture! 10 But when the time of perfection comes, these partial things will become useless.

11 When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things. 12 Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity.[b] All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.

13 Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.
daughternature
Site Admin

We All Need Someone!

Postby daughternature » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:12 pm

We All Need Someone!
(Pastor Edward Williams)

The world is large and full of people that have various needs, the one common need is our human need for coexistence. God made us with a dependency, this probably why He advised us to love our neighbors as ourselves. In Genesis, He also said, "It is not good for man to be alone." Many try to live independent lives but it is a very challenging existence and often times it leads to mental disorder.

No man is an island, we need that connection with another human, a three stringed cord is not easily broken. The Apostle Paul was a very strong man of God, he is credited with many of the books written in the New Testament. This fact did not exclude him from the need for human assistance. In his second letter to Timothy he wrote about how he had been deserted by Demas, who was one of his disciples. It apparently affected him so much that it warranted his penmanship.

We all know how much occurs in our daily journeys but only a few items will be included in our journals. Paul thought this abandonment warranted documentation. In this same letter he was asking for help from fellow men of the faith. Paul knew God, depended on God but he still needed the help of other men. Have you figured out yet that you too need the help of those outside of yourself?

We need to be humble before the Lord and acknowledge our need for His presence and with that same humble spirit we can admit we need help from man as well. It doesn't make you less of a man or a woman to admit you need help. It's a well known fact that if you have trouble asking men for help you probably struggle seeking help from the unseen God as well. Humble yourself today and receive the help you need in Jesus name today!

Prayer Focus: Father God, remind us today to walk in humility so that we can receive the help we need this day in Jesus' Mighty name, Amen!

Scripture Reading: 2 Timothy 4:9-18New Living Translation (NLT)
Paul’s Final Words
9 Timothy, please come as soon as you can. 10 Demas has deserted me because he loves the things of this life and has gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, and Titus has gone to Dalmatia. 11 Only Luke is with me. Bring Mark with you when you come, for he will be helpful to me in my ministry. 12 I sent Tychicus to Ephesus. 13 When you come, be sure to bring the coat I left with Carpus at Troas. Also bring my books, and especially my papers.[a]

14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much harm, but the Lord will judge him for what he has done. 15 Be careful of him, for he fought against everything we said.

16 The first time I was brought before the judge, no one came with me. Everyone abandoned me. May it not be counted against them.17 But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength so that I might preach the Good News in its entirety for all the Gentiles to hear. And he rescued me from certain death.[b] 18 Yes, and the Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into his heavenly Kingdom. All glory to God forever and ever! Amen.
daughternature
Site Admin

Quietness & Solitude

Postby daughternature » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:14 am

Sometimes Silence Is The Best Counselor!

Some of us have the gift of counsel, wisdom and comforting of others and in order to accomplish those tasks, we need to be good listeners. One of the ways that you can know that you are not a very good counselor is because you don't like to listen the cares of others. Most of us are very self absorbed and we honestly could care less, I know that is hard to hear but it is where man is today.

The bible says in the last days, men would be lovers of themselves and that we would be proud and boastful. One of the special gifts a friend can have is that of listening to the cares and concerns of another. Listening means not having a response on your tongue but totally divesting yourself and opening your heart to what the other person is saying. I can tell through sending out these messages for many years that most never pray over the list below, but it is an expected response.

I do not judge, I know that some are intercessors and they desire to pray for others and their needs but most just want what will help them through the day. Brother Job went through hell with his losses, his family destruction and his own health. His friends saw his pain and suffering and they did nothing but sit with him and just listened to his heart.

Do you have that ability to sit with your friend or neighbor and just listen to them without judgment, without directing and without your opinion? God has His people strategically set up all over this planet to be available to minister to the needs of His people. I hope you and I can be one of those people, to be a good friend. Take time listen to the needs of others and be that healing conduit that is anointed by God to care about someone other than yourself.

Prayer Focus: Father God, help us to come out of ourselves and make ourselves available to the voices of our friends, neighbors and co-workers this day in Jesus name.

Scripture Reading: Job 2:11-13New Living Translation (NLT)
Job’s Three Friends Share His Anguish
11 When three of Job’s friends heard of the tragedy he had suffered, they got together and traveled from their homes to comfort and console him. Their names were Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite, and Zophar the Naamathite.12 When they saw Job from a distance, they scarcely recognized him. Wailing loudly, they tore their robes and threw dust into the air over their heads to show their grief. 13 Then they sat on the ground with him for seven days and nights. No one said a word to Job, for they saw that his suffering was too great for words..

Prayer Request: Father we believe You for miracles, signs and wonders for the lives listed below:
Sgt. Travion U. Smith (Healing and deliverance in Jesus name)
Travion Christopher Smith (Deliverance from hurt, drugs & alcohol in Jesus name)
Kenny Brown (Healing in his body in Jesus name)
Juarez Family (God has provided, Praise the Lord)
Mr. & Mrs. Kenny Brown (Wisdom, Peace & Understanding in Jesus name)
Mr. Nadeau's grandson Tyki (Father touch this young life and meet the needs today in Jesus name)
Brother Palmer (Transform heart/Renew a right spirit in Jesus name)
Sister Rose Anne (Salvation/Deliverance from the oppression of the enemy in Jesus name)
Mary Ann Vergara (Peace of mind and trust in God in Jesus name)
Sister Sheila (Peace and restoration in her marriage in Jesus name)
Officer Guerra @ USC and Family (Peace/Provision/Direction during trial in Jesus name)
Infant Chance (Healing of the heart and body in Jesus name
Sgt. Travois Smith (Urgent Healing in Jesus name)
Brother Andrew (Spiritual Restoration and Deliverance in Jesus name)
Fernando and Rina (Spiritual Direction and Wisdom for the near future in Jesus name)
Cindy Schmidt (Reconciliation of Family & Provision in Jesus name)
Maurice & Caleb Walker (Salvation and Deliverance and wisdom in Jesus name)
Chair Crowter's Son (Salvation and peace in Jesus name)
Sister Ashley (Deliverance and Obedience to the Voice of the Lord in Jesus name)
Gianni Jones (14 Year old with Cancer on Uterus,/Total Healing in Jesus Name)
Carnel Anderson, Cejay Anderson, D'Caran Anderson, (Wisdom and Direction in Jesus name)
Paul Anderson & Marilyn Burgos (Healing from Cancer in Jesus name)
Brigette Giron and Faye Anderson & Family (Healing and Peace in Jesus name)
Joy Anderson Bernie and Family (Peace/Joy and Healing in Jesus name)
Jonathan Perez and Mother (Peace/Salvation and Healing in Jesus name)
Kelvin Bell & Family (Peace and emotional Healing in Jesus name)
Pastor Wadde II Hudson and Family (Healing in the name of Jesus)
Gwen Cotton-Boone and Family (Healing and peace in Jesus name)
Nerrissa Paul (Lord we rebuke false doctrine in Jesus name)
Brother Alegre (We pray for deliverance of a friend in Jesus name from fleshly desires)
Hallesha Williams (Restore her love for Christ in Jesus name)
Joshua Williams (Father God destroy all demonic attacks against his mind in Jesus name)
Persecuted Christians in Middle East (Protection and Favor in Jesus name)
Justina Williams & Max (Salvation & deliverance in Jesus name)
FATHER God Uncover all PEDOPHILES, Sexual Abusers & Molesters/Protect the Children) B4UAct
Nation of Israel (Father God protect them from the tricks of the enemy in Russia in Jesus name)
Nehemiah WILLIAMS (Father use him at an early age in Jesus name)

God says, in 2016 "I Dare You to Pray, 2 Chronicles 7:14 !"
Pastor Edward Williams
daughternature
Site Admin

Don't Let Yesterday Form Bitterness!

Postby daughternature » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:52 pm

Don't Let Yesterday Form Bitterness!

We have to live our lives in peace, we must be ready to forgive offenses and walk in love. I am not saying that this is not a challenge, but it can be done with the help of the Holy Spirit. We cannot live in the peace and harmony that God desires for us if we live a life devoid of His Spirit. When I read Hebrews and the author directs us to watch out or beware of allowing any root of bitterness, that indicates that we must guard our hearts from this occurrence or we will suffer.

Bitterness is remaining angry too long and it can then turn to hate and this leads to the condition called bitterness. The bible declares that bitterness is like rottenness to the bones. That definition declares that bitterness can lead to Cancer and we surely don't want to deal with that destructive force in our lives. If we remain angry, hateful and unforgiving for too long, we are destroying ourselves from within.

God has forgiven us for our transgressions, we therefore need to forgive others for what they have done to hurt us. I know that some have really damaged us deeply and some of the transgressions are done by people we loved; but God! We need to release them into the Lord's hands so that we can walk in liberty.

Some of the people that have hurt us are passed on and we still allow them the power to hurt us by continuing to hate. Today, allow the Lord to pluck out any roots of bitterness. These roots will choke the life out of us and in fact hinder true love from returning into your heart. Be strong in the Lord today and let go of yesterday so that you can walk freely into your tomorrows. The Father has a miracle with your name on it.

Prayer Focus: Father God, help us to walk in liberty today by giving us the strength to let go of yesterday. Father help us today to walk in a forgiving heart so that we can receive the love You have for us in Jesus name.

Scripture Reading: Hebrews 12:12-17New Living Translation (NLT)

12 So take a new grip with your tired hands and strengthen your weak knees.13 Mark out a straight path for your feet so that those who are weak and lame will not fall but become strong.

A Call to Listen to God
14 Work at living in peace with everyone, and work at living a holy life, for those who are not holy will not see the Lord. 15 Look after each other so that none of you fails to receive the grace of God. Watch out that no poisonous root of bitterness grows up to trouble you, corrupting many. 16 Make sure that no one is immoral or godless like Esau, who traded his birthright as the firstborn son for a single meal.17 You know that afterward, when he wanted his father’s blessing, he was rejected. It was too late for repentance, even though he begged with bitter tears.
daughternature
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Christians Welcomed