Welcome
Welcome to DaughterNature.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Spiritual Food - What You Nourish Will Get Strong!

This is NOT a religious section, we will not allow debates on religious beliefs and traditions. This is intended to edify and encourage one another in our Christian walk.

1 Corinthians 2:5
That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. KJV
Colossians 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through p.hilosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after C.hrist.

Moderator: tatiana

What Do We Need Out of Relationship?

Postby daughternature » Tue May 02, 2017 9:37 am

What Do We Need Out of Relationship?

God created us with certain needs that must be met in order to walk in homeostasis or balance. This process I believe is a part of the autonomic system, in other words we are not consciously seeking this in people. There may be some that are looking for these features because of biblical study but most of us are not looking for Ephesians 5 attributes.

In short it says that women ought to respect their husbands and men are to love the wife as Christ loved the church and gave Himself for her. If you read that passage, there is a long list of things for the man to do and two sentences for the woman. I guess God is saying that this act of respecting the man would be enough to keep the woman busy for the entire relationship.

God then writes a paragraph for the man to love the woman as Jesus loved the church. Well, that is quite a comparison, one in which most of us men fail miserably but not all of us. It always seems like we are out of balance, one is doing their share and the other is not. If we could ever get in balance, if we could understand what it means to love the woman and what it means to respect the man.

I believe if we pray and study, we can obtain this balance. We are distracted with how each other looks, how much they make, where they live and what they drive? How do I respect him and how do I love her? Why are there so many singles today, well I can tell you, these two factors of love and respect are the key components? Why we are single and why there are so many divorces. Let us make a difference today!

Prayer Focus: Father God, help us men and women come together and learn to seek You on the problems with our relationships and marriages; so we can see the salvation over our families today in Jesus name.

Scripture Reading: Ephesians 5:21-30New Living Translation (NLT)
http://www.daughternature.com
http://HealthRoads.net - Zeal for Life Nutritional Drink. Do you know someone you can help today?
daughternature
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Christians Welcomed